【ベストコレクション】 youtube studio background setup 198717

July I've recently launched my new Youtube channel and in this 'home office' tour of sorts, I'm going to show you my Youtube studio setup in our spare bedroom, how I set everything up, and all the camera equipment I used toInvest In Your Studio Space – Invest some energy (and money) into your video background to add branding, some cool lights, and props like books, coffee mugs, or candles Remote Recording Setup The easiest way to record a remote podcast is to use a tool like Zoom to capture the video, while also recording a backup of your podcast audio locallyI just got a garage that I'll be setting up half of for a video studio and I'm working to figure out exactly what kind of background it has While 99% of videos I've shot have been in natural settings (offices, living room, outside, on location), there are some major perks of having an artificial setup like a studio

Youtube studio background setup

Youtube studio background setup-In this video I give you a tour of my small home office studio setup, and share the tips and products I have come up with over the years to streamlinPhotography Studio Lighting Background Setup Grey Two main lights a hair light posing stool on grey seamless in the studio Styled violet lifestyle fashion leather bag surrounded by flowers and greenery in vintage vase on minimal white furniture

If you shoot videos in a studio, like Sarah Beth Yoga's where it's just you on a white background you don't have to worry about creating depth of field But if you're shooting in a gym or somewhere else, just make sure you give yourself enough distance between the background and your place on cameraWelcome to a new series on our channel, in this series we would be trying recreating your favorite rs' setup and background on a budget in this videoFor a studio, you'll need hardware and equipment that are easy to set up and portable enough to be moved away when required Here are some of the essential hardware that a home studio will need 1 Camera or a smartphone Find yourself a suitable, topend phone or a good DSLR camera with video mode

Explore Caleb Jahr's board background on See more ideas about home studio setup, office setup, room setupTo create a new playlist head over to Studio while signed into your account, or click the big blue " Studio" button from inside your account (next to "Customize ChannelA single stand is also a good purchase to expand your studio setup as you grow The Neewer Telescopic Background Stand , for example, is a barebones frame with a wide surface area of 10 x 8 feet This size is large enough to accommodate most photographic backdrops without taking up the whole studio

One of the best things about my setup is it's actually a super cheap setup No professional gear at all, and it's aOpen Studio You can go directly to Studio or follow these steps to get to Studio Sign in to Studio;I think the last studio tour I did was a collab with Trena Little, but my studio setup for 19 is totally different!

1

1

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

close